Friday, July 18, 2008

these dogs are whooped!!

okay... day one down, and my feet are BEGGING to be amputated...  well, maybe not that bad, but a nice hot soakie would be nice...  Alas, NO!  No luxuries for me right now... I am destined to work my tootsies to the bone for the next 31 days.  

Owners seem nice, and I'm catching on to this stew thing pretty quickly.  Maybe by next week I'll cut my trips up and down the stairs in half?  From 1000 to 500...  Oh well.  Maybe I'll lose some mad weight... so much you guys won't recognize me when I get home!  Hahahaha...  I doubt that.  With Chef Chris in the galley, I'll have NO PROBLEM keeping the weight on.  His cooking is Mmm - MMM - GOOOOD!!!

Anyway, I gotta run...  I've got to be up by 7, and it's full speed ahead until about 8 or 9 tomorrow evening...  Sheesh, I hope all this is worth it.

2 comments:

Lisa who thinks too much said...

Geez, honey, I hope it's worth it too. Do they pay well? I feel kind of guilty being a slug all day.

Anonymous said...

new experiences are always worth it :o) they just don't seem worth it when your dogs are whooped. haha


Sounds interesting being a yachtie...

Much love.