Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My life is dominated by random songs...

Okay, so I know I posted the pictures, but I wasn't done talking for the evening...  I have had silly random songs stuck in my head ALLL weekend (and into the week)!!!  Today it was "Hang on Little Tomato" by Pink Martini, yesterday's was "Who Let the Dog's Out"; and Sunday's was some Josh Turner song about how much he loves his wife...  The sad thing is, I don't even know all the words to the song so that I can sing it and be DONE with it...  I just have the part that I know looping in my head ALLLLLLLLL day...  it drives me INSANE!  

Maybe I've had this problem because I'm itching to play my guitar.  I haven't even opened the case since I got here, and I'm quite literally sleeping with the instrument!  (See pictures below for more details...)  I've missed sitting on my bunk singing my heart out, but my life has taken a different turn, and I really do like it --  despite the banged head, upset stomach, and aching feet (which are feeling better, thanks for asking!).  

Tomorrow night is my "early night", and I'm hoping that it really IS an early night...  Maybe I'll be able to get out of here by 8 so that I can hit the town and see what all the hype is about.  I'll probably look around for an ornament and some postcards to send home...  Woo.  Hoo.  Just call me a party ANIMAL!!!  

Can I just say one more thing?  And then I'll go... Tylenol PM has become my BEST FRIEND lately.  It helps me sleep and eases my aches and pains.  Who needs a man when you've to pills?

No comments: