Thursday, August 7, 2008

working hard for the money...

Cocktail party tonight... despite the threat of scattered thunder showers ALLL evening. We've stocked Bud Lite, Corona, Sam Adams, and various wines and liquors like the end of the world is coming. CRAZY! I'm just worried about getting people hammered and then sending them home in the rain. EEK!

Tomorrow I should have another long break -- I'm the late girl again -- and I'm tempted to take my guitar to the park across the street and play for a while. Weather permitting, of course. I'm missing my jam sessions and open mike nights. We leave for Provincetown on Saturday morning, so I don't have much more time in the city. I should take advantage of it, eh?

I'm supposed to be the "early girl" tonight, but I have no clue what that means... I'll probably get off at 11:00 and still have to get up at 7, even though Mr. and Mrs. never rise before 9:30... oh well.

ANyway, I hope to have more to report this evening...

No comments: