Sunday, August 10, 2008

Provincetown, Mass...

Okay, so we anchored out at Provincetown, Mass. last night...  took the tender in to town for a little walk around, and LET ME TELL YOU!!!  HAHAHAHA!!  It was a pretty crazy place.  Rainbow flags hung EVERYWHERE, drag queen strutted around in pleather boots and bouffant wigs.  I have pics to post later...  Great shopping... found two cute "going out" tops and a beautiful red dress...  Word has it we are stopping in New York on the way down to Ft. Lauderdale, and Chris has already said I need to figure out where I want to go so we can do it.

Once we got back to the boat, everything was dark and the anchor lights were on illuminating the water.   There was a flock?  swarm?  pod?  of jellyfish just floating by... some a small as the tip of my pinky and some as large as my fist... as they passed in front of the lights, their veins shimmered and illuminated.  I felt as though I was staring into another world as I gazed into the water... there was no sound, no movement.  Nothing more than the fluid drift of the jellyfish.

We are pulling into Nantucket as I write this.  I really like the town, and I'm glad to be back and with a little money...  I'm trying to put together a better wardrobe than I have now...  I've got jeans, a couple shirts, a dress...  now I need some cool shoes and accessories.  

No comments: