Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm a zombie.

All I've done the past 24 hours is eat, sleep, and be on watch.  Mostly sleep...  it's a weird feeling...  everyone has a weird schedule, so the only time we're together is when we are switching posts in the bridge.  And, it's HARD to stay awake during watch -- especially at night.  All the screens are darkened, the waves are methodically rocking the boat...  we have to keep the music down so we don't disturb Phil in his bunk next door...  And caffeine doesn't help at ALL.  I drank an entire diet coke, and I still nodded off the entire time.  Mark kept himself busy with all the monitors and log books, and my job was to keep MARK awake... hehehe.  

The water hasn't been TOO rough, but I've been downing the ginger tablets to keep my stomach from acting up.  However, it has been too rough for me to get a shower, and I NEED A SHOWER!!!!  SHEW-EE!!!  

Can't type any more... it's hard to concentrate on anything with the boat going every which way...  maybe I'll try to bathe my stinky body...

No comments: