Saturday, January 31, 2009

Depression Strikes Again...

I don't know why, but I've suddenly become depressed...  Maybe it has something to do with sleeping all day, not having any money, and no job...  Perhaps it's connected to my birthday coming up on Monday, being a failure at love, and not having a creative bone in my body...  or maybe it's just that I haven't gotten enough sunshine today.  But, I'm down.

All week, I've been promising myself that I would record some music.  I've figured out how to get the settings right, and how to use Garage Band...  I have all the right equipment.  But, I just don't feel like doing this.  Honestly, I haven't really felt like playing much at all lately.  Some rocker I'll be if I can't "turn on" the performance even when I don't feel like it.  

So, here I am, starting my third week on Kimmie's couch, depressed as hell because I feel like a bum and a moocher and a loser.  I am seeking the Lord for the next step in my journey, and no answers are coming... so, I stay here for the time being.  I plan on going home next weekend -- to see my family, file my taxes, and watch my sister's drumline performance.  Honestly, I don't want to tell anyone because I don't want to tick everyone off for not coming to see them.  

Anyway, I've been talking to my buddy Tristy (Christy), and she always has a way of lifting my spirits...  I love her so much... 

Okay, I think I've written my way into musical inspiration, so I'm gonna sign off and lay down some tracks.  



  

No comments: