Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Guitar Hero, I am.

Hey there...

Nothing to report on the yacht front... or should I say bow?  But, I did want to let you know that I'm becoming quite the guitar hero...  No, I don't mean the video game with the colored buttons representing chords and notes.  I mean that I am challenging myself with more difficult music... and I'm not ALLOWING myself the luxury of giving up!  I've gotten the chords and tabs to several new songs, and I'm going to learn them in my spare time here on the boat.  Hell, work ends around 5-6:00, and I don't go anywhere (at least not here in Fort Liquordale)... so, I might as well play around with my guitar more... Right?  It beats pining away on Skype or Facebook...  
Still a bit under the weather...  accidentally caught a few swigs from the captain's water (and he's been sick)-- he left it out RIGHT beside mine!! -- and I've been exhausted the past few days.  I'm going to bed early tonight to try to beat this crap before it has a chance to take hold.  Stupid germs... 

No comments: