Sunday, June 29, 2008

as a matter of fact, i am NOT a prostitute...

Good evening...

Just got finished watching Fool's Gold with Kim and Tac... MAN! Matthew McConaughy is sexy in every way possible! Anyway, Kate Hudson's character plays a yacht stewardess... check it out!

But, that's not the story. The STORY occurs on the way to Blockbuster to rent said movie. As is VERY common with yachties, Kim and I were walking the four blocks to the video store. Saves gas, good for the heart... you know. Well, two women walking together at 9pm must translate to "ladies of the night" to some pervy men because we got the STARE DOWN! One guy almost fell off his bike gawking at us! I wondered when the last time was he saw a member of the XX Sorority... Some guys were even calling to us, "Hey, ladies!" GA-ROSS! You couldn't pay me ENOUGH to even sneeze on the likes of them!

Besides, I was wearing a pink sundress that made me look like Mama Cass... and to top THAT, I'm about as red as a lobster... Oh yes, move over Marilyn Monroe, you've been dethroned.

No comments: